Chastain & Associates Land Surveyors
Chastain & Associates, P.C. is your source for prompt professional land surveyor, land planning services, and consulting services. We have on staff more than a dozen qualified technicians and 4 registered land surveyors with licensure in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama. Our most commonly serviced areas include the beautiful North Georgia Mountains (including Ellijay and Blue Ridge), Atlanta Metro area, Gainesville area, Northwest Georgia, Western North Carolina, and Southeast Tennessee. Chastain's land surveying expertise covers everything from small residential lots to large timber/farm tracts to complex commercial/industrial sites. We mark property lines, prepare surveys, compile maps, plan developments, construction lay-out, divide estates, and plat subdivisions. Whether you are a novice in regards to property matters or a seasoned real estate broker, we strive to make your Chastain land surveying experience a very positive one. We've been serving this region since 1995, and are humbled by the repeat business and word of mouth recommendations that have helped us earn an established place in the professional community. Above all, we realize that our top priority is meeting your needs and expectations. We look forward to working with you!
- September 2016: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is engaged to survey over 4,000 acres of mineral interests in Northeast Alabama.
- April 2016: We mourn the untimely passing of Scott L. Reece, PLS and founding partner.
- March 2016: Chastain & Associates, P.C. provides surveying, layout, and easement services for a 3.4 mile long industrial force main project with lift station in Dalton, Georgia.
- November 2015: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is selected to provide topographic, ALTA boundary, and utility surveying for a 78 acre retail and commercial development on Gunbarrel Road and I-75 in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- July 2015 Chastain & Associates, P.C. obtains Certificate of Authorization to practice Land Surveying in South Carolina, expanding our footprint to the 5th state in the Southeast.
- April 2015: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is awarded the contract to survey the 300 acre U.S. Army Camp Merrill Ranger training facility in Dahlonega, GA as a joint project with the U.S. Forest Service and the U.S. Department of Defense.
Chastain & Associates, P.C. proudly honors our veterans of service in the United States Military:
Donald Chastain (1943-2005) - U.S. Army; Roger Higdon - U.S. Navy; Joseph Hunter - U.S. Army; Daniel Peters - U.S. Marine Corps; Robert "Doug" Hyatt - U.S. Army; Darryl Whitworth - U.S. Army