Chastain & Associates Land Surveyors
Chastain & Associates, P.C. is your source for prompt professional land surveyor, land planning services, and consulting services. We have on staff 5 full-time professional surveyors with licensure in Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama. Our most commonly serviced areas include the beautiful North Georgia Mountains (including Ellijay and Blue Ridge), Atlanta Metro area, Gainesville area, Northwest Georgia, Western North Carolina, and Southeast Tennessee. Chastain's land surveying expertise covers everything from small residential lots to large timber/farm tracts to complex commercial/industrial sites. We mark property lines, prepare surveys, compile maps, plan developments, construction lay-out, divide estates, and plat subdivisions. Whether you are a novice in regards to property matters or a seasoned real estate broker, we strive to make your Chastain land surveying experience a very positive one. We've been serving this region since 1995, and are humbled by the repeat business and word of mouth recommendations that have helped us earn an established place in the professional community. Above all, we realize that our top priority is meeting your needs and expectations. We look forward to working with you!
- April 2015: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is awarded the contract to survey the 300 acre U.S. Army Camp Merrill Ranger training facility in Dahlonega, GA as a joint project with the U.S. Forest Service and the U.S. Department of Defense.
- February 2015: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is selected to prepare an ALTA survey of the Savannah College of Art and Design - Atlanta campus at 1600 Peachtree Street.
- December 2014: Chastain & Associates, P.C. is engaged to survey and layout the Etowah River Preserve tract 1,850.57 acres in northwest Forsyth County, GA.
- October 2014: Chastain & Associates, P.C. chosen to provide surveying and design services on a 100+ bed 10 acre assisted living facility in Gainesville, GA.
- August 2014: Chastain & Associates, P.C. completes as-built survey of a 12 mile fiber optic cable project including georeferenced inventory map in Hart County, GA.
- March 2014: Chastain & Associates, P.C. completes surveying and staking for a 2 mile force main, lift station, and gravity sewer expansion for Dalton Utilities in Whitfield County, GA.
Chastain & Associates, P.C. proudly honors our veterans of service in the United States Military:
Donald Chastain (1943-2005) - U.S. Army; Roger Higdon - U.S. Navy; Joseph Hunter - U.S. Army; Daniel Peters - U.S. Marine Corps; Robert "Doug" Hyatt - U.S. Army